Tech Enterprises Privacy and Data Policy
- Tech Enterprises makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC).
- When you register with or use the Service, Tech Enterprises may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Tech Enterprises (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). Tech Enterprises may also record which products and services you are interested in and which products and services you purchase as well as. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process any order you may place;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- open and run your account;
- administer the Service.
- help fraud prevention.
- administer prize draws;
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- By placing an order or by registering for further information and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time Tech Enterprises also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
- Tech Enterprises will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. An example of sensitive information would be your religion or a medical condition.
- If you have used the Service before or have registered your interest with Tech Enterprises before it is possible that Tech Enterprises have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer Tech Enterprises will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer Tech Enterprises will give you the choice (for example once you have registered your interest) whether or not you want us or other relevant and reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. Tech Enterprises will not bombard you with emails, but Tech Enterprises would like to keep you informed of the developments of Tech Enterprises.
- Tech Enterprises do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies but from time to time Tech Enterprises may want to share data with other reputable companies within the European Union who may have interesting offers and information for you. Tech Enterprises will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, unless Tech Enterprises have it already. You will therefore be asked if you would like to receive information from Tech Enterprises and others in future.
- Tech Enterprises is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- In order to improve our service and this web site Tech Enterprises may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited the Service before) is recorded on your computer and used by us to improve the Service and the products and services available to you.
- Unless you disable “cookies” Tech Enterprises will ask for and store order, transaction and delivery details including name, address and bank details and may automatically insert certain information on order forms so that you can use the Service with the minimum amount of form filling.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Tech Enterprises does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or other intellectual property rights in any product or service nor the right to use or reproduce them.
- The copyright in this website and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to it is owned by, or licensed to Tech Enterprises, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the website, all text, html code, metadata, photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use the website for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of the website for the sole purpose of using the Service.
- Tech Enterprises, PhonesLimited and associated logos are trade names or trade marks of Tech Enterprises and may not be used by anyone else without its express permission.
- However, Tech Enterprises does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands referred to on the website or in the Service belong to their respective owners.
- Tech Enterprises may change or withdraw any part of the Service at any time if Tech Enterprises consider it necessary and may immediately terminate, remove, cancel or suspend your access to and use of the Service without prejudice to Tech Enterprises’ other rights.
- Tech Enterprises acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Tech Enterprises’ option be construed as far as possible to reflect the intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Tech Enterprises and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since Tech Enterprises are principally aiming the Service at the UK and EU market, Tech Enterprises cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though Tech Enterprises will try to make sure it does).
- Use of Tech Enterprises and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you would like help when Ordering or further information about the Service if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us.